Política de Privacidade
3. How We Use Personal Information(a) Our products and services. We use Personal Information to facilitate the business relationships we have with our Users, to comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations, and to pursue our legitimate business interests. However, we do not warrant that we are in compliance with all applicable laws and cannot warrant that our Licensees or Users use the HOOBOX Software in a manner that is compliant with applicable laws. We also use Personal Information to complete payment transactions and to provide payment-related services to our Users. (b) Marketing and events-related communications. We may send you email marketing communications about HOOBOX products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with the consent requirements that are imposed by applicable law. When we collect your business contact details through our participation at trade shows or other events, we may use the information to follow-up with you regarding an event, send you information that you have requested on our products and services and, with your permission, include you on our marketing information campaigns.
5. Your Rights and Choices.You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information: (a) Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with our HOOBOX Services. (b) How you can see or change your account Personal Information. If You would like to review, correct, or update Personal Information that You have previously disclosed to us, You may do so by signing in to your HOOBOX account or by contacting us. (c) Your data protection rights. Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the Personal Information we control about you: - The right to request confirmation of whether HOOBOX processes Personal Information relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that Personal Information; - The right to request that HOOBOX rectifies or updates your Personal Information that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated; - The right to request that HOOBOX erase your Personal Information in certain circumstances provided by law; - The right to request that HOOBOX restrict the use of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as while HOOBOX considers another request that you have submitted (including a request that HOOBOX make an update to your Personal Information); and - The right to request that we export to another company, where technically feasible, your Personal Information that we hold in order to provide HOOBOX Services to you. Where the processing of your Personal Information is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information on grounds relating to your particular situation. (d) Process for exercising data protection rights. In order to exercise your data protection rights, you may contact HOOBOX as described in the Contact Us section below. We take each request seriously. We will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law. We will not be able to respond to a request if we no longer hold your Personal Information. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from us, you may consult with the data protection authority in your country. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file. If we no longer need to process Personal Information about you in order to provide our HOOBOX Services or our Sites, we will not maintain, acquire or process additional information in order to identify you for the purpose of responding to your request. If you are a Customer of a Licensee, please direct your requests directly to the User. For example, if you are making, or have made, a purchase from a merchant using HOOBOX as a payment processor, and you have a request that is related to the payment information that you provided as part of the purchase transaction, then you should address your request directly to the merchant.
6. Security and Retention.We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Information. We maintain organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, or misuse. Your Personal Information is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately. If you are licensing the HOOBOX Software (“Licensee”), we retain your Personal Information as long as we are providing the HOOBOX Services to you. We may retain Personal Information after we cease providing HOOBOX Services to you, even if you close your HOOBOX account, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention. We also retain Personal Information to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods that we support. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
8. Use by Minors.The HOOBOX Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they not provide Personal Information through the HOOBOX Services.
10. Links To Other Websites.HOOBOX Services may provide the ability to connect to other websites. These websites may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. If any linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, any use of the website, or the privacy practices of the operator of the website.
HOOBOX Robotics Tecnologia do Brasil LTDA.
Rua Bernardo Sayão, 100, sala 206.
Campinas, SP 13083-866.